This Bulk AMP tool is designed to test if your input ULRs are also available as Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP). You can add up to 10 URLs, every time you're running a bulk test.
So, what happens when one of the pages I just tested didn't have a AMP version available?
First off, don't panic! But If you're a content publisher or you have tons of mobile visitors you should definitely have a closer look at AMP. In most other cases for now, AMP is a “nice-to-have” feature to speed up mobile user experience, Quick SEO Tools .
What is AMP?
AMP stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages and is an open source project, supported by Google and designed to make the (mobile) web faster. To make a webpage ready for AMP you need to structure the page with AMP HTML, AMP JS and AMP Cache.
Why use AMP?
By using AMP your able to reduce load time and bounces rates. According to Google: “The average time it takes to fully load a mobile landing page is 22 seconds, according to a new analysis. 53% of visits are abandoned if a mobile site takes longer than 3 seconds to load ”.
AMP best practices
- Use a canonical tag on your AMP page which points back to your default version to prevent duplicate content issues.
- Use Google Analytics to track your AMP page performance.
- Validate your AMP pages with the Google AMP Testing Tool: https://search.google.com/test/amp
AMP Video / explanation
In this video Will Critchlow and Tom Anthony from Distilled explain the details of AMP.
Can you run advertising on an AMP page?
Yes you can show ads on an AMP webpage. This resource by Google shows you: source code examples, supported layouts and the completed list of available ad networks. Video ads are also available by using AMP natively supports a number video players, the amp-ima-video component or by using an amp-iframe.
What is not allowed?
- You're not allowed to use forms
- And some Css examples you're not allowed to use are :! Important, @import and classed starting with -amp-.
- Currently this tool isn't able to actually validate the markup of the AMP version. To fully validate an AMP page it's recommended to use the Google AMP Testing Tool: https://search.google.com/test/amp
- Also or Free SEO Tool check https://quickseotools.net/